Don’t hold back what is early enough to be late.
And don’t give in to the desire to hesitate.
Fill my ears with the things that drop jaws.
And stir the pot of what we hear and saw.
Indulge in the ancient art of peeping into windows.
And partake in the gossip as old as the willows.
By Tokoni O. Uti.
please like if you’ve enjoyed this post
Great News, Everyone. I’ve been nominated for the Liesbter award!
Considering the fact that I’ve been rehearsing my Oscar speech for years now, I think I should begin some public (online) practice. First of all, I would like to thank Chic N Canadian (http://chicncanadian.wordpress.com/) and FilzaAhmar for nominating me. I would also like to thank God, my family, my friends and all the wonderful people who follow my little blog. The last month so far has been such a rewarding experience. My nominees are: http://lovintheasylum.wordpress.com/, http://littlekeyssearching.wordpress.com/, http://reubenwallace.wordpress.com/, http://cathycoleywriter.wordpress.com/, http://thewritingofdavidandresalix.wordpress.com/, http://writingsoftmt.wordpress.com/, http://amateuridealist.wordpress.com/, http://hathon.wordpress.com/, http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/66030627/, http://doingtheright.wordpress.com/, http://poetsmith.wordpress.com/
The rules of the award:
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer eleven questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give eleven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate eleven blogs you think are worthy of the award (but they must have less than 200 followers).
5. Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
6. Give them eleven questions to answer.
1. What is the one item in your home you could never live without? And why?
A: My TV. Bad habit, I know, but I love my TV shows- fashion police, 1000 ways to die, Crime and Investigation
2. What is your guilty pleasure?
3. If you could meet anyone who is still alive to this day, who would it be and why?
A: Jared Leto (die-hard 30 seconds to mars fan)
4. In your daily routine, what one thing that you do that you don’t have to do, but can’t live without?
A: Morning Yoga
5. What is your favourite animal? And why?
A: Kittens. They’re unbelievably cute.
6. Who influences your blog?
A: No one in particular. My mood, I guess.
7. What is your favourite beauty product?
A: Facial wipes. A God-send
8. What food have you tried and absolutely hate?
10. What about yourself that you dislike the most and why?
A: I’m way too shy. It gets in the way.
10. What is your favourite outdoor activity?
A: Taking walks.
11. Who do you talk to that can always put a smile on your face?
A: God 🙂
Eleven random facts about myself:
1. I’m currently in intermediate french class. Je suis actuellement en classe de français intermédiaire.
2. I recently began taking yoga classes. Hooked from day 1.
3. My name ‘Tokoni’ means ‘Praise the Lord’.
4. The ‘O’ in my user name stands for Olufunto.
5. I’m currently taking an online class in Greek Mythology.
6. I’m a sick rock music fan.
7. I’m currently living with 5 lunatic room mates whom I love to pieces.
8. I’m obsessed with rings.
9. I was Vice-President of the Literary Society of my High-School.
10. I’m currently a first year student of Accounting at Bowen University, Nigeria.
11.I have no favorite color.
The 11 questions for my nominees:
1. Why did you begin blogging?
2. Who is your favorite blogger?
3. What is your favorite song?
4. Whats your favorite activity?
5. I you had 1 day to live, what would you do?
6. Whats your most prized possession?
7. Whats the favorite site?
8. What does your name mean?
9. Whats your greatest fear?
10. Funniest thing you ever did?
11. Where did you grow up?